Friday, February 02, 2007

Windows Vista

What way forward? I ve bn so busy nowadays, working like a termite till late evening. Guess what i ve bn doing? Trying to put up some things to ve the latest 'face' in the market. When you are working in a field where technology matters and you must get updated with the latest offers in the market and make your company be the role model to other companies who depends on technology to run their daily biz. Oooh! what a long expalnation?

The point is, i waz busy upgrading my company's system to the latest 'Bill Gates' product 'Windows Vista'. An improvement of windows Xp. It looks splendid, easy to use. The fact is, its more advanced than other windows OS. U gotta try this.

Windows vista makes the customization and deployment easier. You can easily add drivers, service packs, updates n languages to it. It provides tools that help you inventory, test, migrate data and user state.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been meaning to upgrade my home PC. Any niggling problems that you have encountered? I am usually very wary of first releases of software.

Pekiro said...

@aegus: I haven't encounter any problem..infact its better than XP. Try it man!

bantutu said...

I hear you Aegeus...angel you don't know...
But with Pekiro

Pekiro said...

Its has no defects...its good n frioendly 2 use!

Sue said...

Wewewewewewewe...
Lemmi warn you! Mimi I just put the transformation only, after one month I had to toa it coz karibu PC yangu icrush... But i was able to remove it before it crushed..
Ata ukisoma kwa net wanasema ina ma effects zi sana kwa comp.. Ni raisi icrush..
Ebu kwanza research it...

Google