Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Christmas Wish For You


My Christmas wish for you, my friends
Is not a simple one
For I wish you hope and joy and peace
Days filled with warmth and sun

I wish you love and friendship too
Throughout the coming year
Lots of laughter and happiness
To fill your world with cheer

May you count your blessings, one by one
And when totaled by the lot
May you find all you've been given
To be more than what you sought

May your journeys be short, your burdens light
May your spirit never grow old
May all your clouds have silver linings
And your rainbows pots of gold

I wish this all and so much more
May all your dreams come true
May you have a Merry Christmas friends
And a happy New Year, too ..

Christmas morning
the tree, lights
carols, movies
colorful wrapping paper
gift giving
small kids, laughing, smiling
toys, clothes, dolls
batteries?
snow falling?
Santa Claus!
Kitchen aromas...
I can't believe my eyes
yams, cakes, pies,
as we settle down
for hot ham,
turkey and dressing
holding hands, bowing heads
saying our blessings.

My Chrismas Wish is for you, not me.
My Christmas wish is for caring and kindness.
My Christmas wish is for healing.
My Christmas wish is for the homeless.
My Christmas wish is for the Middle East.
My Christmas wish is for tearing down walls.
My Christmas wish is for God to give peace.
My Christmas wish is for good will to all mankind.

I wish this Christmas would be filled with joy
And presents would be given to every girl and boy.
I wish that Christmas would be filled with love
So that blessings would be sent from up above.
I wish that everyone in the world could have food to eat
I also wish they could have shoes on their feet.
I wish the hate today would end
I wonder why everyone just can't be friends.
I don't wish for presents or much for me
I just wish that everyone would be free.
I wish the homeless would find somewhere to live
I wish the selfish would learn to give.
I just wish the world would become a better place
And it wouldn't be based on my tribe or race.

Wish u all a merry christmas and a happy new year.

2 comments:

bantutu said...

YeeeeeeSssss!!! Peace,No hunger,love yes yes yes!! Nys piece Peks, Very inclusive....But dont get caught up in the thing so much, keep ur heads....This month is like Godi/Cannabis/Weed na saa juu mi nina ki-lighter....
I have a present for you,swing by my blog and pick it up...

Princess said...

Happy Holidays to you too.

Google