Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Wishes
Noël - Carols and Chants for Christmas. Anonymous 4. © 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005 harmonia mundi usa
Now its almost over...n its over..i mean the year 2006.....at least we gonna b relaxing or take a little rest for abt a week 4rm job stresses...i can best say apart 4rm celebrating x-mas n the new year, we will still recall the events of the year 2006..ur lows n ups..then mmmm..whats up for 2007. Some of us, i know will jam or rather take a break away 4rm the noisy cities to their rural homes. Goats, bulls n chicken must b cursing x-mas holidays.. i know thausand of these animals will die. People uniting with their relatives, n i must say majority will b meeting for the first time this year after the previous x-mas holiday.

I will taking a little break away 4rm this stressing job, my plans are..mmmm.nothing..i will over-sleep, switch off ma damn phone, in case they want me back in the city..n'takua mteja.. this is ma last post this year. For the lovers, friends, ma fellow bloggers out there....i pour all ma thanksgiving to ya all..as we prepare 2 usher in a new year.. we must stay focused n united forever. I hope one day we all come 2gether n ve a bash.

Blogs are place to unite, make friends, seek a lasting solution to a problem. I wish u all a merry x-mas and a happy new year. My next post will Jan. 2007. I summed up all these with one poem:

I may never see tomorrow. There's no written guarantee, and things that happened are history. I cannot predict the future. I cannot change the past. I have just the present moment. I must treat it as my last.

I must use this moment wisely for it soon will pass away, and be lost forever as part of yesterday. I must exercise compassion, help the fallen to their feet. Be a friend unto the friendless, make an empty life complete.

The unkind things I do today may never be undone, and friendships that I fail to win may nevermore be won. I may not have another chance on bended knees to pray, and I thank God with a humble heart for giving me this day.

Bye pple

5 comments:

Princess said...

Have a Merry Xmas and a prosperous and Happy New Year

Unyc said...

Hv a merry xmas 2 n hppy new year.

Nice poem.

Tutapatana tena next yr mungu akitujalia.

Pekiro said...

@princess: U too

@unyc: By God's will, tutapatana next. Merry x-mas.

Juju said...

Merry Christmas, na heri za mwaka mpya :)

bantutu said...

I kno! I kno! the time stamp says Monday 8 ama 7(not really sure) January 2007...HNY blated merry X-mas? We shuld all meet up and have a baTH...Wouldn't that be nyss I see Stacko n....STOP SEEING BANTUTU!!!
Back to jobo!! Jenga nchi!!

Google