Friday, March 02, 2007

Ad Madness!

Sometimes u wake early in the morning n u think people r crazy. I mean when u look arnd wherever u r u just get amazed, surprised or u find urself laughing alone.....like using a phone with blue-tooth..u will find a person talking n laughing...n if u dont scrutinize very well u will think 'amerogwa'.

Oh, where waz i? I waz talking abt the craziness which is hitting Kenyans. There this ad abt 'kufungua account bila chochote na Barclays'. Look at the man with only pants, socks and shoes. I just laugh to myself and thought that they didn't pass their point very well. Ati "Sasa unaweza fungua account bila chochote", first, the guy posing should ve bn pure naked 2 mean that u can open with nothing...in that everybody will b interested with the ad n will know exactly its meaning!

That will take the advertisement to another level! Isn't this crazy? Again there is something its juz killin kabisa! Are the ad companies lacking the spaces to advertise? Adverts are all over the place...now they r putting on buses! Very soon we will c them sticked on animals!

Have a gr8 advertising day!

6 comments:

Klara said...

When I first saw that Barclay Ad! I was like: What da f*** happenned here! Bt kuna sense ya humour there pia!
Ati soon on animals?? LOL...They may start with u!!

stackofstiffys said...

An on someone's backside, esp a politician's, would do no harm anyway! That Barclays ad me in stitches, although I would have done one better and put a picture of the guy as he made to remove his shorts...

It also boosted my self esteem btw, as in someone out there has a bigger pot belly than me?

Princess said...

The ad sounds hilarious!!!

I too often wonder who is behind some of the hilarious ads I see on tv!!

Pekiro said...

@klara: Xpect some new adventures soon.

@stiffyz: Wazzup man, where ve u bn? Go 2 gym.

@princess; the ad is really hilarious!

Unyc said...

What about the Crazy monday ad for the Standard Newspaper. That guy makes my day....behving like a toi...lol

Frankie said...

now banks are out to advertise like crazy, but yeah, at first i didin't get the point of the barclys ad, but when i finally did i thought they shoud have put someone with pecs there... quite a better sight than a potbelly, and also it couldn't hurt if he was 'ndethe' to prove the point, u know..

Google