Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pot-Bellied!

I was seated in the bus in a far corner then comes two ladies and one guy..we seated 2gether. As the bus cruize away 4rm the city, they started a very funny conversation. I don remember how they started but the way they were arguing attracted my attention. They were arguing about pot-bellied men/ladies! The guy waz arguing that a pot-bellied lady is not very attractive. Then the ladies waz saying that they don wanna date any pot-bellied man! They cant even imagine how they can ve sex with a pot-bellied man!

This is a big debate, can anyone here agree with these guys? Over to u.

6 comments:

Princess said...

I only date guys who have amazing bodies so I guess I would never under any circumstance date any guy with a pot!! The guy has to work out on a regular basis because I do!!

Pekiro said...

@Princess: lol! Really! guys, if u got one...do s'thing!

Klara said...

Wow! Pot-bellied men are a turn- Off for me!! So I guesss that anwers ur quiz!

Pekiro said...

@klara: Thats u...what abt other ladies..hey guys where r u? Do u think u gonna date pot-bellied ladies?

Spidey/Tato said...

u know what people say people with pot bellies should not throw stones...so i cant comment.but they so like not rock!

Sue said...

I usually wonder how men just sit and have pot bellies. For a woman with kids I would understand, but for a man it's a no no. Kwanza it's a complete turn off. I would never be caught dead with a man with a pot belly. And in case I get married to a guy and in it he gets a pot, he either moves out of my house or he works out. Ama no more food till it's gone :D
:.Just Sue.:

Google