Friday, July 27, 2007

Princess tagged me, here goes my facts:

RULES:

1)WE HAVE TO POST THESE RULES BEFORE WE GIVE YOU THE FACTS.

2)PLAYERS START WITH 8 RANDOM FACTS/HABITS ABOUT THEMSELVES.

3)PEOPLE WHO ARE TAGGED NEED TO WRITE THEIR OWN BLOG AND THEIR 8 THINGS AND POST THESE.

4) AT THE END OF YOUR BLOG POST, YOU NEED TO CHOOSE 8 PEOPLE TO GET TAGGED AND LIST THEIR NAMES (Too scary!!......)

5)DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT TELLING THEM THEY ARE TAGGED, AND TO READ YOUR BLOG

1. I am currently promoting Linux to be used as a preferred desktop OS rather than MS Windows.

2. I hate cats and like dogs

3. I love my profession

4. I love football, Man U is my favorite team

5. Newspapers are my favorite pass time

6. I hate favorism

7. I love my friends and........finally

8. I love my Tusker so much!

There4, am tagging the following: Bantuts, princess, kenyangal, unyc and crazy crap

3 comments:

W. said...

my brother is promoting the linux thing too.hmm... nice list

Princess said...

I am so with you on 2,3,6 and 7!! Oops.forgot to tell you I had tagged you!!!

Prettylyf said...

I don't like cats either may be it's coz I've respiratory probs however growing up my moms had both cat and dogs

Google