Tuesday, July 10, 2007

SMOKING BANNED IN NAIROBI CITY

It has bn along time since i blog, but i waz forced to blog by what Nairobi City Council did 2day. After successful banning of smoking in public in Nakuru, now the hammer has hit right in the city.

Non-smokers like me will be very happy by that decision coz: 1) I will never puff more smoke into my lungs in the matts where the makangas usually hang precariously on the door smoking and exhaling all smoke inside the mat not considering the fate of passengers. and 2) This guy who usually smoke in the lift will stop!

As i say kudos to the city god-fathers, i know the smokers are up in arms and 2morow don be surprised to find them in courts trying 2 stop this ban.

To all smokers, be on the look-out while smoking coz u might spend a night in the cold. I smoking should be banned in all public places all over the country.

1 comment:

Princess said...

I think it is great!! They banned smoking in clubs and restaurants and buildings a long time ago and I was so thrilled!! So it sucks when I travel to other states and people smoke indoors!!

Google